~Wonderful Life~ ~Wonderful Life~

A review...ay?

Kinda....blah....in the intro, but as the song progresses, it gets way better! Especially the piano part...! Nice job!! Hurry up and finish the song!!!! Oh, and a wee (and i really do mean wee) bit repetitive...but really good!!!

Signed by ur friend, IGPX!

L'Amour Toujour Remix(DEMO) L'Amour Toujour Remix(DEMO)

(gasps) AMAZING!!!

Simply amazing! The first 30 seconds...had the best intro/lead in, in any song that i had heard!! Is truly amazing!!! I can definitely see a 5.00/5.00!!!
I just want to ask a question, and it may sound dumb, but where is the song from? (see i told u it would be dumb, but the reason is because i had asked this question with another song and found out that the name of their song was TOTALLY different than what the real song was called!)

Signed by ur friend, IGPX!!!

DjEagle responds:

hahaha no question is ever dumb. Umm the song is from Gigi D'Agostino - L'amour toujour. you can find the original some places, or if you want a quick listen to it go to youtube cause there are postings of the song on there.

~Lost without You~ ~Lost without You~

...???

SWEET PEAS IN A BASKET!!! I'm speechless...this song takes all the words away! Great? Naw, Awesome!!!?? The best song in a while!

Thanks friend :)

Dragon On The Hunt Dragon On The Hunt

Techno.....i dunno....sounds more like Trance.....

The sounds all came from FL Studios, none of it was different or new. An average techno songs is suppost to be somewhat fast, trance is the only music style that can be both fast and slow. Try harder (and we really mean HARDER) next time by making your own materials and sounds.....ok?

Signed by your friend, IGPX!

UnordinaryDragon responds:

Well I wasen't sure and I can't edit my submissions yet. I bought FLS6 with the preconceived notation taht I could use thier sounds, I thought that was the point in buying the program. I just bought the program so it's gonna take me awhile to figure it out. SO now that we all KNOW its not techno, you can stop telling me that now, I can't change it yet. I'll see what I can do IGPX.

~Missing You~ ~Missing You~

nice

i agree with the person below me, that is all i can say

~Silence Remix~ ~Silence Remix~

nice

nice remix...thats all i have to say....

~Lost But Found~ Remake ~Lost But Found~ Remake

Nicely Done!

There is only two words that can describe the song and thats... Nicely done!

DjEagle responds:

haha thanks a lot man, I appreciate it :)

So Happy {DEMO} So Happy {DEMO}

Nice

Hey man, you better finish the song 'cuz its way too good to let it hang there like that. You just cannot have a song that is not finished, it a great song and I hope that I motivate you enought to finish the song man. Well, I've said my share and hope to see the complete song some time in the future.

DjEagle responds:

Well i guess i have to finish it then huh lol, when I find time I'll focus on finish this piece, thx 4 ya review mate cya :)

Dance Revolution - DjEagl Dance Revolution - DjEagl

Ain't bad

Ain't bad...now i've played some DDR (not much of a fan of it) so i have never heard her song before...well i guess it must be good!

thanks a lot man :)

Overdose(demo) Overdose(demo)

Nice

Nice!!! I like it a lot but kick the bass way up high (i love to hear the base)! Nice, its all i have to say!

Dj-Final responds:

thank you! seriously this was pretty much just an experiment, i'll turn the bass up and shit but i got mass blockage man, donno when the hell im gonna finish this song... i have a walk alone remix i think i may put up soon. but thanks for the review bro. peace out.