Skateboarding Fun Skateboarding Fun

That's OK

Its not the best...but its decent for a "flash movie" try to be a bit more creative, OK?

Simian Simian

ok....

ok..........so whats ur point? Just bored? PLEASE don't make stuff up like that....its really bad on the ears and the speakers!

AdamJack responds:

Try using earphones, I think they work better. I've been working on this project for a long time, I wasn't just bored.

Best of Rabbi Sardin Best of Rabbi Sardin

Ok.......?

Sorry mate, but that could be better! Try a wee bit harder next time!!

FL Studio Basics Tutorial FL Studio Basics Tutorial

Nice job for a tutorial...

I'm glad that someone decided to make a movie/game to show how to use the "basic" controls of the FL. Great job on the movie/game! It shows that you put a lot of effort in making this. Also, thanks for puting my song on ur movie! It brings joy to my eyes that someone really likes my songs!

I expect to see you around, signed from ur friend IGPX

DoomyCheese responds:

Hey! Nice to get a review from the audio artist :D Glad you like it! From these reviews im getting it would appear the noobs love it :P Lol, i've even seen some people telling noobs to check this tutorial out in the BBS. Hope to hear more great tunes from you soon! :D

~Wonderful Life~ ~Wonderful Life~

A review...ay?

Kinda....blah....in the intro, but as the song progresses, it gets way better! Especially the piano part...! Nice job!! Hurry up and finish the song!!!! Oh, and a wee (and i really do mean wee) bit repetitive...but really good!!!

Signed by ur friend, IGPX!

L'Amour Toujour Remix(DEMO) L'Amour Toujour Remix(DEMO)

(gasps) AMAZING!!!

Simply amazing! The first 30 seconds...had the best intro/lead in, in any song that i had heard!! Is truly amazing!!! I can definitely see a 5.00/5.00!!!
I just want to ask a question, and it may sound dumb, but where is the song from? (see i told u it would be dumb, but the reason is because i had asked this question with another song and found out that the name of their song was TOTALLY different than what the real song was called!)

Signed by ur friend, IGPX!!!

DjEagle responds:

hahaha no question is ever dumb. Umm the song is from Gigi D'Agostino - L'amour toujour. you can find the original some places, or if you want a quick listen to it go to youtube cause there are postings of the song on there.

~Lost without You~ ~Lost without You~

...???

SWEET PEAS IN A BASKET!!! I'm speechless...this song takes all the words away! Great? Naw, Awesome!!!?? The best song in a while!

Signed by ur friend, IGPX